Want to see your hotel, B&B or campsite listed?
Landline: 01969 622226
Coachman's Loft, recently converted, is situated away from the main road, in the grounds of Grassgill House, a Grade II listed property dating back to 1765, located in the Wensleydale village of West Witton, with a 4 star rating. It is ideally situated to take full advantage of everything that the Yorkshire Dales have to offer.
The village of West Witton boasts an excellent pub and the award winning Wensleydale Heifer, the AA restaurant of the year in 2007 and 2008. There is a also a village shop/post office with further facilities in the nearby busy market town of Leyburn.
The property lies in the lee of Pen Hill and there are many excellent walks available from the doorstep taking in the pretty village of West Burton and the stunning Aysgarth Falls.
Nearby, there are numerous sites of historical interest such as Castle Bolton, Middleham Castle, Jervaulx Abbey and Richmond Castle.
You are assured of a warm and friendly welcome at the Coachman's Loft.
Coachmans Loft sleeps 2-4 people and children are welcome. Accommodation is available all year round and short breaks are available. Sorry, no smoking or pets.
The accommodation comprises:
- Entrance Porch with cloak facilities leading into a stone and wooden staircase leading to:
The first floor:
On the first floor there are smoke alarms fitted throughout. It is recently redecorated and well furnished and comprises:
- A spacious lounge with TV, video and CD player, a dining area and a well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- A shower room
- A very large bedroom with king size bed and ample storage and wardrobe hanging space
- Electricity and hot water
- Calor gas burning stove
- All bed linen and towels
- Iron and ironing board
- A large selection of books, games, videos and CDs
- A selection of books featuring local walks
- Bicycle storage
- Washing and Drying Facilities are available
What is included?